Thursday, August 5, 2010

elvira wall tattoos



peace girl
peace girl
..
thumbnail

Tattoo ID v1
Tattoo ID v1
a (s)crappy ID of me and my new tatoo This might have to get updated in a little while Coz I'm thinking about a second one... a tattoo I mean I still hope you like, though^^eventhough it's a bit (s...
thumbnail

me doing tattoo
me doing tattoo
Few weeks ago i went to a tattoo workshop held by my friends. one of my friend said that he willing to be my guinea pig, so here i am. This is my second tattoo-ing experience. The first time was a...
thumbnail

Sequoia
Sequoia
Possibly my official OC, or Fursona. She's undergone so many changes in the last couple months, and has been quite a few different animals, and even mixed ones, but this may be a somewhat final des...
thumbnail

Commish Tattoo for DM
Commish Tattoo for DM
Yeah a tattoo I did for a friendI messed up I thought it was for the wrist when he wanted it on the backBut I love how the wings turned out anywaysand I like it so it's a good id i think
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment