Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cool madge hyde tattoos



Mine Tattoo "The Heartagram"
Mine Tattoo "The Heartagram"
my heartagram tattoo got it last night...and now the picture goes up
thumbnail

Fairy Tattoo
Fairy Tattoo
I never wanted a fairy tattoo... but I saw this one and I wanted it. Dave changed everything but the outline, fixed the hair, and added the shading in the body. Her hair is black cherry red, w...
thumbnail

first tattoo
first tattoo
this is the tattoo i just got recently, yes its a gremlin and i got it cuz i wanted to. its on my right shoulder blade and its not gonna be alone nor is it gonna be meaningless. on my other sh...
thumbnail

tattoo man
tattoo man
tattoo man with his tool
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
Just thought i'd share this picture with you... got my tattoo saturday ... this picture is right after.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment